THE YORKSHIRE POST reports that a local women found dead in Keyingham yesterday is Hedon opera singer Amy Black. The 36 year old mezzo-soprano who started in the choir at St Augustine’s Church had gained international fame for her singing. This is a tragic loss to the world of classical music and to the town of Hedon. Condolences are sent to family and friends.
- Overhanging trees and bushes on the pavement, 27th September
- Hedge is overhanging footpath between the Woodlands and red house farm, it needs lopping back to regain the footpath, 7th September
- Streetlights not working, 1st September
- Overgrown trees on public highway/footpath, 13th August
- Lifebelt is missing from holder, 11th August
- 1,393,939 views