The display of snowdrops in Elsie Gate Field down Ivy Lane is really beautiful. Since the Hedon Town Council took over the site last year, it has been cleared and opened up for better public viewing. If such displays existed in previous years, they must have been hidden from view.
- Overhanging trees and bushes on the pavement, 27th September
- Hedge is overhanging footpath between the Woodlands and red house farm, it needs lopping back to regain the footpath, 7th September
- Streetlights not working, 1st September
- Overgrown trees on public highway/footpath, 13th August
- Lifebelt is missing from holder, 11th August
- 1,393,939 views