AFTER more than 1,000 years the Danes are back with a long-term base in the area – and it seems we can’t get enough of them with the new Netto store having been very busy since opening on Thursday 21st January 2016. These photos for our “Five Photo Sunday” series records the first customers welcomed into the new Hedon Netto store on Hull Road, Preston South.
- Constant whining, crying and meowing for hours on end, 10th November
- Car parking, 9th November
- Damaged "Give Way" Sign, 27th October
- Overhanging trees and bushes on the pavement, 27th September
- Hedge is overhanging footpath between the Woodlands and red house farm, it needs lopping back to regain the footpath, 7th September
- 1,397,104 views