AFTER more than 1,000 years the Danes are back with a long-term base in the area – and it seems we can’t get enough of them with the new Netto store having been very busy since opening on Thursday 21st January 2016. These photos for our “Five Photo Sunday” series records the first customers welcomed into the new Hedon Netto store on Hull Road, Preston South.
- Hedge is overhanging footpath between the Woodlands and red house farm, it needs lopping back to regain the footpath, 7th September
- Streetlights not working, 1st September
- Overgrown trees on public highway/footpath, 13th August
- Lifebelt is missing from holder, 11th August
- Please can we have the grass verge on Marshall Avenue, Preston cut it keeps getting forgotten, 16th June
- 1,392,053 views